Need a nice 57 Hawk rear bumper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a nice 57 Hawk rear bumper.

If anyone in western PA or eastern OH has a nice, driver quality rear bumper for a 57 Hawk, I'd be interested. I didnt want to buy a rechromed one at York, because I dont want it to stick out like a sore thumb on my car. Most of my chrome is very nice driver quality, and I want to keep it that way until I get the body work/paint/interior done. I'll probably redo all of the chrome next year, so I'd like to find a nice rear bumper to buy until all of the chrome gets done.

Did you find a rear bumper for your Hawk? If not, I have one, but I'm in California. I don't think Greyhound charges too much to ship. If you are interested, let me know.

sals54
    sals54

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sals54

Did you find a rear bumper for your Hawk? If not, I have one, but I'm in California. I don't think Greyhound charges too much to ship. If you are interested, let me know.
      I still havent found one, so yes, I am interested. Can you PM me with a pic, and price? The guys at York selling rechromed bumpers told me they ship them for around $30.

Comment

Did you ask the guys at York if they had driver quality bumpers as well?

Comment

PM sent, Jerry

sals54
          sals54

Comment

Working...
          X