55 Conestoga Salem OR $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 Conestoga Salem OR $1000

This came up when I was looking for Studes as we have a Salem here in VA. I am posting the ad and the emails he sent in case someone is interested. I have the mail with pics if someone wants to mess with posting them.

His email:studeman33128@yahoo.com

the condition on the vehicle is rough, especially the floor pans and rear lower gate. The rest of the car is in decent condition with the normal Studebaker rust in the fender vets. The car had the front sheetmetal, engine/ tranny etc removed but I have it all. The only parts missing are the fuel pump ( i may have another) and the tail light lenses. all bolts are boxed and labled. The glass is all there but some of the flat pieces are broken. The rear glass is good but the windshield had scratches from running the wipers with no blades. for those that know the difference this is a later model for the year with the wrap around windshield, I even have the original am radio- lots of tubes.

I am asking 1000 OBO or trade for boat, tools, welder, etc? My phone number is 503-409-2109 . recheck the craigslist listing. i will add pictures

I am having trouble uploading the photos. If you have anything specific you want to see on the car let me know an I will send you a pic. Not trying to "pull the wool over" on anyone. I know the car needs a lot so if you have more questions I'll answer what I can. If you want to see for yourself call and i'll give you directions. Call and I can explain car history and more detail on condition

I am asking 1000 OBO or trade for boat, tools, welder, etc? My phone number is 503-409-2109 .
Working...
X