• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW STUDEBAKER REVIVAL?

What do you folks think of this?

Live your dreams!
    Live your dreams!

This has been discussed several times at various intervals on the Forum. Until I see something to prove that they have a product to sell, I think this is nothing more than a website.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

This has been discussed several times at various intervals on the Forum. Until I see something to prove that they have a product to sell, I think this is nothing more than a website.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I think this is one of the biggest scams ever perpetuated against Studebaker lovers. The Mobotic? WTF is that supposed to be? Whatever they build (if that ever happens) will have nothing to do with the Studebaker's we know and love.

Comment

I think this is one of the biggest scams ever perpetuated against Studebaker lovers. The Mobotic? WTF is that supposed to be? Whatever they build (if that ever happens) will have nothing to do with the Studebaker's we know and love.

Comment

This cracks me up!

"Studebaker Motor Company, Inc does recognize The Studebaker National Museum, Studebaker Drivers Club and many other Studebaker Driving clubs, along with all the Parts Companies who have worked hard on keeping all the old Studebaker's on the road."

How special of them to recognize REAL Studebaker doin's. I know I feel honored with their pat on the head.[}]

The company president/webmaster must've finally mastered spell-check. His grammar's a bit improved - at least on the website. Oops! I just saw Studebakers, plural, with an apostrophe[xx(]

Mark, a Mobotic is probably one of those little propellers you mount someplace in the fuel-air mixture stream to promote better mileage![8]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

This cracks me up!

"Studebaker Motor Company, Inc does recognize The Studebaker National Museum, Studebaker Drivers Club and many other Studebaker Driving clubs, along with all the Parts Companies who have worked hard on keeping all the old Studebaker's on the road."

How special of them to recognize REAL Studebaker doin's. I know I feel honored with their pat on the head.[}]

The company president/webmaster must've finally mastered spell-check. His grammar's a bit improved - at least on the website. Oops! I just saw Studebakers, plural, with an apostrophe[xx(]

Mark, a Mobotic is probably one of those little propellers you mount someplace in the fuel-air mixture stream to promote better mileage![8]

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I wonder if the Mobotic will come in a Scotsman version? Maybe a Starlight Coupe?

63 Avanti R1 2788
                1914 Stutz Bearcat
                (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                63 Avanti R1 2788
                1914 Stutz Bearcat
                (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

I wonder if the Mobotic will come in a Scotsman version? Maybe a Starlight Coupe?

63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                  63 Avanti R1 2788
                  1914 Stutz Bearcat
                  (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

I looked at the site in question and don't know much more now than before. I think the only product they've succeeded in producing is their logo. I checked out the motorcycle stuff, 120 cubic inch engine, 6 speed, etc....that sounds an awful lot like stuff anyone can buy now from certain after market companies. However, the 1500 mile range on that myotonic engine sounds good. No wait, myotonic is a fainting goat.........

Comment

I looked at the site in question and don't know much more now than before. I think the only product they've succeeded in producing is their logo. I checked out the motorcycle stuff, 120 cubic inch engine, 6 speed, etc....that sounds an awful lot like stuff anyone can buy now from certain after market companies. However, the 1500 mile range on that myotonic engine sounds good. No wait, myotonic is a fainting goat.........

Comment

Well, at face value it all seems so absurd - yet the fact is that there is a lot of innovative thought going on that may profoundly change everthing automotive as we know it. Here is my guess of the likely powerplant for the new Studebaker: http://www.angellabsllc.com/

I've actually seen the prototype engine from the above link, and I found it to be one of the most fascinating toroidal engines that I have ever seen. A coffe can sized version will theoretically provide 220 hp.

Thomas

New Stude guy! Long time hot rodder
                        '63 Avanti R2 4 speed with interesting plans

Comment

Well, at face value it all seems so absurd - yet the fact is that there is a lot of innovative thought going on that may profoundly change everthing automotive as we know it. Here is my guess of the likely powerplant for the new Studebaker: http://www.angellabsllc.com/

I've actually seen the prototype engine from the above link, and I found it to be one of the most fascinating toroidal engines that I have ever seen. A coffe can sized version will theoretically provide 220 hp.

Thomas

New Stude guy! Long time hot rodder
                          '63 Avanti R2 4 speed with interesting plans

Comment

So THAT'S what they called those little propellers you could mount on the front of your bulletnose[}]

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

This cracks me up!

Comment

So THAT'S what they called those little propellers you could mount on the front of your bulletnose[}]

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

This cracks me up!

Comment

Working...
                              X