"Expert" opinion Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Expert" opinion Needed!

I am in the Chicago suburbs and am interested in two '63 Studebakers, one in Gilbert, AZ and one in Lapaz, IN. I have seen and driven the one in Lapaz, but would like a second opinion. Would also appreciate a "Studebaker person's" opinion of the one in Gilbert, AZ. I have only seen pictures of the car and talked with non Studebaker people who have seen it. Are there any Studebakers people who would be willing to take a look at one or the other and share their opinion?

Don Juday
    LaGrange Park, IL
    ncjdlj@aol.com
    1953 Land Cruiser

I could look @ the one in LaPaz.It would have to be next week end.Who has it and how about some details on the car.I might know someone who knows it.

Comment

I can look at the one in Gilbert. email me the specifics.
      Russ
      quote:Originally posted by ncjdlj

I am in the Chicago suburbs and am interested in two '63 Studebakers, one in Gilbert, AZ and one in Lapaz, IN. I have seen and driven the one in Lapaz, but would like a second opinion. Would also appreciate a "Studebaker person's" opinion of the one in Gilbert, AZ. I have only seen pictures of the car and talked with non Studebaker people who have seen it. Are there any Studebakers people who would be willing to take a look at one or the other and share their opinion?

Don Juday
      LaGrange Park, IL
      ncjdlj@aol.com
      1953 Land Cruiser

Russ Shop Foreman "Rusty Nut Garage"
      53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
      57 SH (project)
      60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)

Russ Shop Foreman \"Rusty Nut Garage\"
      53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
      57 SH (project)
      60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)