Official T-shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official T-shirt

We will be selling the Official International Drive Your Studebaker T-shirt at York. There will be an ad in Turning Wheels with ordering information.

If your coming to York and want one set aside e-mail me with your name and what size you want.SInce there is no "subscribe to this subject shown on this page, please click on my name in the box to the left to e-mail me. They are avaialble in all sizes from youth to triple X.

Thanks

Bill - will these be showing up in the SDC Store (online) as well?

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island

The NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
    May 23 & 24, 2009; check it out at -
    http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/
    </h5>
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

Artwork, please?

Chris Pile
      Midway Chapter SDC
      The Studebaker Special
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Billy Gee, I emailed you about them a couple of weeks ago, and never got a reply. You might not've recieved my email.

Email me, please. I want at least one.

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Here is the shirt. We used the logo that has been used on the Forum and in Turning Wheels.

They will be sold through the SDC Club Store as well as thru my site, and e-mail. Price has not been set yet, but it will be very affordable in this weak economy.

Any Questions feel free to call or e-mail me

Sizes Youth Small to Triple X

Comment

NICE!

Chris Pile
            Midway Chapter SDC
            The Studebaker Special
            The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
            X