1956 studebaker with Packard engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 studebaker with Packard engine

came across a 1956 studebaker with a packard engine , was this factory installed ? if so how rare is it ? does it give more value to the car ? Thanks Sergio eeshouse@onelinkpr.net

You need to get into more detail. The 56 Golden Hawk came with a 352 Packard engine.
    Klif

55 Speedster
    63 Avanti R2
    55 Speedster/Street Machine
    63 Avanti R2
    64 Convertible R1

Comment

so it was the standard engine for this model then ? what would be a fair price for a 56 golden hawk in very good condition ? thanks

Comment

We like to banter about, the idea of this being the first of the "Muscle Cars" - designed around Studebaker's own V8, but having this big block Packard engine put in the top-of-the-line Hawk for 1956 and 1956 only.

A really nice one should command in the mid-to-upper 20s. Of course, that was before the economic nosedive we're in right now.[B)]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1963 Cruiser
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Are you selling it, or buying it? What is the engine number and any pictures??

Comment

I was looking at it but failed to take pictures
            Thanks all for your courtesy

Comment

anyone may be interested ? I could try to get the photos and more details

Comment

Working...
              X