literature at York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• literature at York

I am planning on attending York next week. What type(s) of literature would be most helpful for me to purchase to go with the GT Hawk I hope to have this Spring and drive on July 4th?
    Peter Bishop

Common: Owners Manual, Dealer Brochures (2-sizes depending on year of GT), radio-installation and operators guide, small owners/registration card, Postcard of car, Turning Wheels w/your year GT covered. Repro Window sticker

Uncommon:
    Dealer engineering album w/paint, upholstery, etc..
    Any dealer banners, advertising papers/posters,
    Paint Chip Fan-deck (factory)
    Glove box First-Aid Kit
    Dash Plaque application (not filled out)- repro available?

about all I can think of so far... what GT do you have?

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
    Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com
    Specializing in Studebaker Restoration

Comment

Ray- As mentioned, he doesn't yet own one. He's looking for a VERY nice GT. I looked at one for him, but it had problems. Maybe somebody will have one at York for sale!

There's the shop manuals, but I'm not sure exactly what to recommend. I know SI has them all on disk if you want; and there will surely be plenty of them there! Somebody else will have to list them for you.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
      X