64 Champ floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Champ floor

Just getting back to doing some work on the 64 champ. Covered the floor in B-quiet sound deadener and heat shield before installing matting and carpet.
    64 Champ long bed V8
    55/53 Studebaker President S/R
    53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

o wow that looks great i really want to do the same to my 63 champ pick up. Is all that very expensive?

Ryan

Comment

Ryan, here is the link -
      Enhance your space with our innovative soundproofing solutions for a quieter and more enjoyable environment in Denver. Contact us for inquiries.

53commander HDTP
      53 Champion HDTP
      64 Champ long bed V8
      64 Champ long bed V8

Comment

I'd like to do this to my 64 Champ also. Your post said you used BQuiet sound deadener. Which one did you use, the Extreme or the Ultimate? Also, you said you used a heat shield. Was it also a BQuiet product? (I did not see such on their website).

Thanks, and nice job. Really looks good.

Larry

Comment

I used the ultimate. I don't rememeger the brand of heat shield as I have had it in a box for several years. It is probably overkill in a non-race car. Just the ultimate matt will shield some heat itself.
          The B-Quiet is much better priced than Dynomat and outperforms it in several areas according to the test results.
          Thanks!

53commander HDTP
          53 Champion HDTP
          64 Champ long bed V8
          64 Champ long bed V8

Comment

Working...
          X