Website Help:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Help:

With the renewed interest in my Technical web pages.. I could use some help from anyone that ventures there to look.
    When I rebuilt the website, I changed the THEME and FORMAT of most of the pages... to be more consistent from page-to-page. I have tried to peruse as many as I could, and repair any formatting issues.. but know I have missed some.
    For example- with a recent CLOCK thread in the Technical Forum, I went to my CLOCK-REPAIR page to see if there was anything further I could add or change that I have learned since the page was written.. What I found was some of the TEXT was missing because the color hadn't been changed when the re-formatting occurred. Black text on a dark-blue background just doesn't work. The alignment of some photos was also off. This is due to the pages being written at a time when most monitors were 15"-17".. and screen resolutions were in the 800x600 norm. With the new flatscreen and wide-screen monitor resolutions, some of the pages just "look funny" because of the old lay-out.

SO, if you find a web page with FORMATTING issues... please just let me know what page I need to look at it. Don't bother with spelling or grammar- unless it impacts what is trying to be posted. Such as- sentences that just don't make sense...or mistakenly typing "control-arm" when I meant "king-pin"

A quick note such as "Format issues on the Bellcrank Tech-page, paragraph missing, wrong color text" is all I need.

E-mail through the forum is fine.

Thanks,
    Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
    Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com
    Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
Working...
X