Getting Rid of the herd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Rid of the herd!

I've come to the conclusion that because of my health issues, I'm never going to get around to fixing these Studes, so I've decided to get rid of everything (except Trish's Avanti convertible).

61 T-Cab - no engine/trans, longbed is off the frame, body has surface rust maybe some floorboard rust out, interior is rotted or missing. I think the rearend is a 4.78. Might just give it to you if you buy one of the others. $150

66 Daytona 2 dr - 283 engine in pieces, no trans, body is in decent shape, interior is lousy looking, not rotted. $250

52 2R pickup with Camaro subframe installed by Mike Gaither. Body and bed is solid - Mike has the front fenders for patch repairs. $800

78 Avanti II - 350 cid SBC w/ a real Corvette cam, roller rocker arms, Edelbrock Performer intake w/650 cfm Edelbrock carb, ball-milled aluminum valve covers and air cleaner, block-hugger headers w/custom dual exhaust, rebuilt TH400 w/2300 rpm stall convertor, new Delrin bushings and 4 shocks (4 yrs ago), Dave Thibeault big front sway bar, less than 5K miles on engine/trans and new tires/wheels. Paint is faded w/ some minor 'spider' cracks in fiberglass hood pin area. Needs hog-troughs and it's been mostly sitting for about two years. It once took a (mostly undeserved) 1st place trophy at the 'Southern Nationals' in Memphis; widely known as "Mr. One Tire on Fire" since it's not a TT rear-end. Interior is fading and has some cuts/cracks in the vinyl on seats and one on the dash. Has CD player in the glove box and amp w/regular size quality speakers...sounds GOOD, even over the exhaust at highway speeds. I can take current photos and will send to anyone interested. I bought this car from John Poulos about 10 years ago and I HATE to get rid of it but it's sitting and going downhill. I'd love to see someone fix it back up and really enjoy it like I used to; so it's going on the block. I don't know what they're selling for these days - make me an offer that won't make me cry and "Baby" can be yours!

Bob Lyle
    email: bob.lyle@att.net
    Austin, Texas

Bob,

Email sent.

Thx
    Steve

Comment

E-mail sent

Comment

Bob,

I have also sent you an e-mail about the 2r pickup specifically. I am very interested!

Thanks,

Matt

1953 2R5 frame off in progress and 1954 3R6 driver.

Comment

Working...
        X