PDA

View Full Version : Master list?

bob40
12-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Could be wishfull thinking but does anyone know if anybody has ever compiled a master parts list.I recently picked up over 1200 nos parts and am identifying them by part numbers.Very time consuming,to say the least as I am flipping from parts book to parts book.I have been using the SI catalog and it helps but a lot of numbers are not in there.

rockne10
12-05-2006, 09:06 PM
No master list that I'm aware of. You probably know the original chassis and body catalogs have a numeric index in the back, but you could need a couple dozen catalogs to provide identification for everything you've got, depending on how many years the inventory spans.

You can go to Google and type in Studebaker and the number, but that's only going to reveal parts that are already listed in pdf format from existing vendors.

Sometime in the past year a similar question was asked and the response was, if you list a dozen or so numbers at a time, we could help identify what you can't find in your catalogs.

Brad Johnson
Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
33 Rockne 10
51 Commander Starlight
53 Commander Starlight
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/rockne10/51x2.jpg
previously: 63 Cruiser, 62 Regal VI, 60 VI convertible, 50 LandCruiser

rockne10
12-05-2006, 09:06 PM
No master list that I'm aware of. You probably know the original chassis and body catalogs have a numeric index in the back, but you could need a couple dozen catalogs to provide identification for everything you've got, depending on how many years the inventory spans.

You can go to Google and type in Studebaker and the number, but that's only going to reveal parts that are already listed in pdf format from existing vendors.

Sometime in the past year a similar question was asked and the response was, if you list a dozen or so numbers at a time, we could help identify what you can't find in your catalogs.

Brad Johnson
Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
33 Rockne 10
51 Commander Starlight
53 Commander Starlight
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g233/rockne10/51x2.jpg
previously: 63 Cruiser, 62 Regal VI, 60 VI convertible, 50 LandCruiser

studecruiser
12-07-2006, 10:21 AM
I don't know if it is a "master list", but when I purchased my 64 Cruiser it came with a lot of litature. One large envelope contains many pages of a computer print out of parts and numbers and where they are available. Going up to Cadillac tomorrow and will get in the boxes and see what is there. I will try to scan it and send it to you if you wish.

studecruiser
12-07-2006, 10:21 AM
I don't know if it is a "master list", but when I purchased my 64 Cruiser it came with a lot of litature. One large envelope contains many pages of a computer print out of parts and numbers and where they are available. Going up to Cadillac tomorrow and will get in the boxes and see what is there. I will try to scan it and send it to you if you wish.