Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books

Brown paid me a visit today! Got my books! Ordered the repair manual, the chassis parts catalog and the body parts catalog. Not sure how folks build cars without the books. Already learned a bunch of stuff, just need the car to further my studies!

Bill, Many Fords and one great Stude!

Good for you, Bill! I will tell you, I am having major seller's remorse It was the right thing for me to do at this time, but I still wish I could have had her here.

It is consolation that she's going to a good guy. Have fun reading for now; and the more you learn about them and their relative simplicity, the more you'll love 'em!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 4-speed wagonaire

Brown paid me a visit today!
      I would not ever order BOOKS delivered by UPS, unless you are in a really big hurry, because they are very heavy and co$t big $$ to ship. USPS will ship "book rate" for very cheap, can take 7-10 days though, most Studebaker Vendors will allow the option.

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

I would not ever order BOOKS delivered by UPS, unless you are in a really big hurry, because they are very heavy and co$t big $$ to ship. USPS will ship "book rate" for very cheap, can take 7-10 days though, most Studebaker Vendors will allow the option.
        True, Rich. The Flat-Rate Priority boxes are a good deal as well- same price, regardless of weight.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
        X