Here's a thought...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a thought...

If someone would like to adopt "KARL" but needs to slim down their present collection, I am looking for a GT Hawk.
    Peter Bishop

Got any pics?

Comment

Pictures of what? He can't take pictures of a car he's still looking to buy[)]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Not sure what condition you are looking for but there is a GT Hawk listed in our club newsletter and on our website this month. (www.sjsdc.org) Located in Vineland NJ, southern part of the state.

I've seen the car in person and can give you some details if you want. Its a project but its all there and seemed relatively straight and solid.

Comment

That's just too darn funny Bob. Here I am trying to just read and catch up over a week's worth of postings and you make me stop to laugh and respond.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Pics of Karl, silly. I have a 62 Hawk.

Comment

Buddy, this is Karl...... on a good day!

John and Tracy Smith
              Queen Creek Arizona

[IMG]

Comment

Exactly like my first car--A 60 lark VI tudor; in the same blue.

Comment

Working...
                X