S.I. @ York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.I. @ York

This is the 10th year since I moved from sunny Southern California to Indiana in 1999. To help celebrate, I fell on the ice and broke my collar bone last week. Hopefully, the pain will subside soon and the healing process will begin. Unfortunately, although I got an early start preparing for York, there is no way that I can handle the packing and unpacking and the loading and unloading that is required. I will still be bringing the preordered items, but will only be bringing a few of our "lighter" parts to sell. Instead of my usual 36 spaces, I'll be renting 10 spaces. If there is something you planned to pick up at York, it is my suggestion that you give us a call and place an order.

See you there!

Ed Reynolds
    Studebaker International

Ed, sorry to hear about your collar bone. I hope everything heals up quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Mulberry, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2125.60)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

OUCH!
      Sorry to hear that, Ed. Healing a break like that takes a little longer when you get to be our age. But you still sound UP so that's a good sign. Speedy recovery and happy you're still able to make it.

Brad Johnson
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Ouch indeed! I broke my collar bone many years ago. It was no fun recovering. Good luck to you, Ed.

Chip
        '63 Cruiser daily driver
        '57 Packard wagon almost on the road!
        Chip
        '63 Cruiser
        '57 Packard wagon
        '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
        '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

OUCH! Sorry to hear that, Ed. It's been a wicked couple weeks here weather-wise, for sure.

AFAIK, Jim Turner and I are still going to York together, so let Jim know if you want us to stop and pick anything up on our way east out of Indianapolis.

Take it easy. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

You are a trooper to still be going at all, Ed. The ice has been pretty bad this year; many injuries for a lot of people. Hope you heal quickly and get back to 100% soon.

Comment

Joy & I both wish you a speedy recovery Ed. Southern California members miss you not only for the convenience but also for the wealth of information you shared. Get well soon!

60 Lark convertible
              61 Champ
              62 Daytona convertible
              63 G.T. R-2,4 speed
              63 Avanti (2)
              66 Daytona Sport Sedan
              59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
              60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
              61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
              62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
              62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
              62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
              63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
              63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
              64 Zip Van
              66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
              66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Wishing you a speedy recovery. No ice here is SoCal, but I did step in a rain puddle today. We Hoosiers have to stick together.

Doug

Comment

Ed ; Well wishes and prayers from the lower Ozarks.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Working...
                  X