X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I bought!

Found on Ebay. I probably paid too much for it but I HAD to have it:

It will look great framed and hung in the garage. Now when my buddies come over I can say "Yep, that's my 63 being delivered from South Bend-top row, first car.."[]
    Actually, they all look the same. Police cars perhaps?
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan
    64 Daytona 4dr Sedan

Great picture, Todd. I don't know how I missed it! But I am glad you got it since you have a 63. I found these a while back.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Great picture, Todd. I don't know how I missed it! But I am glad you got it since you have a 63. I found these a while back.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

It will look great framed and hung in the garage. Now when my buddies come over I can say "Yep, that's my 63 being delivered from South Bend-top row, first car.."[]
        Todd

I saw that pic as well. I believe that same photo was shown in a 1984 TW article on Diesels by Asa Hall. I thought your '63 Lark was assembled in Hamilton...

Craig

63 Lark 2dr Sedan
        64 Daytona 4dr Sedan
        [/quote]

Comment

Todd

I saw that pic as well. I believe that same photo was shown in a 1984 TW article on Diesels by Asa Hall. I thought your '63 Lark was assembled in Hamilton...

Craig

63 Lark 2dr Sedan
          64 Daytona 4dr Sedan
          [/quote]

Comment

That 96 BBC tractor and the trailer it is pulling is [u]exactly</u> what I am looking for! [][]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

That 96 BBC tractor and the trailer it is pulling is [u]exactly</u> what I am looking for! [][]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

My 64 is a Hamilton car and my 63 is a South Bend car. It was sold at Palmyra Motors in PA. Guido: That would be a cool restoration project. Take it to the nationals and have a bunch of Studbakers of the same year loaded on for a photo op! I bet one of those trailers might be a bit difficult to find.
                Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan
                64 Daytona 4dr Sedan

Comment

My 64 is a Hamilton car and my 63 is a South Bend car. It was sold at Palmyra Motors in PA. Guido: That would be a cool restoration project. Take it to the nationals and have a bunch of Studbakers of the same year loaded on for a photo op! I bet one of those trailers might be a bit difficult to find.
                  Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan
                  64 Daytona 4dr Sedan

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Guido

When you do, who are you going to nominate to sit behind the wheel of the Lark that's over top of you while you drive the Diesel? (the one that turns with the truck; independent of the ones on the trailer)

Craig.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Guido

When you do, who are you going to nominate to sit behind the wheel of the Lark that's over top of you while you drive the Diesel? (the one that turns with the truck; independent of the ones on the trailer)

Craig.

Comment

I want one too![:0]

No money, but what the he... I mean, heck.

I can dream can't I[?]

Lotsa Larks!
                        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                        Ron Smith
                        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                        Ron Smith
                        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I want one too![:0]

No money, but what the he... I mean, heck.

I can dream can't I[?]

Lotsa Larks!
                          Ron Smith
                          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                          Ron Smith
                          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Working...
                          X