Hemmings Motor News March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemmings Motor News March 09

The March 09 HMN has a page on the Studebaker V8. It also has a page on my 49 John Deere MC. Not a bad month. Feb 09 Hemmings Classic Car Cover , Jan 09 TW Cover, now this.
    Wow!
    Bill
    http://www.rustyrestorations.org/index.php
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry for duplicating the topic. I wasn't paying attention.
      Bill
      http://www.rustyrestorations.org/index.php
      sigpic

Comment

I tried to reply to you on the John Deere crawler forum but had trouble with my login. Gave up, and now see you on the Studebaker forum. I have a 420c, which Matthew I believe has posted on this forum before with his Orange truck in the background. Pretty good combination though, Studebakers and 2 cylinder John Deeres. I was comming along pretty good with the restoration of my 1951 Commander, but the 420 crawler came along, which also has been a family tractor for years, a tore it completely down and replaced practically every fastener and bearing on tractor. By the way I live in Jesup Georgia and although I remember the John Deere dealership, Salter and Carswell, which also before my time sold Studebakers and John Deeres.

Comment

Here ya go Mike. The pic is a couple years old.

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Thanks Matthew.

Comment

If it ain't RED leave it in the Shed. Just kidding you, I Love all the old iron, escpecially the crawlers. Here's a pic of my Dads IH 460 Utility. Parts for a Utility are harder to find then STUDEBAKERS.
              [img][/img]
              quote:Originally posted by ma1951

I tried to reply to you on the John Deere crawler forum but had trouble with my login. Gave up, and now see you on the Studebaker forum. I have a 420c, which Matthew I believe has posted on this forum before with his Orange truck in the background. Pretty good combination though, Studebakers and 2 cylinder John Deeres. I was comming along pretty good with the restoration of my 1951 Commander, but the 420 crawler came along, which also has been a family tractor for years, a tore it completely down and replaced practically every fastener and bearing on tractor. By the way I live in Jesup Georgia and although I remember the John Deere dealership, Salter and Carswell, which also before my time sold Studebakers and John Deeres.

Russ Shop Foreman "Rusty Nut Garage"
              53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
              57 SH (project)
              60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)

Russ Shop Foreman \"Rusty Nut Garage\"
              53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
              57 SH (project)
              60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)

Comment

Working...
              X