Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edmonton & Foothills Chapter Plan (AFTERMATH!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton & Foothills Chapter Plan (AFTERMATH!!)

As Gord Richmond stated in a previous post, we traveled first to the Stan Reynolds Museum in Westakwin, and then to the Smithson International Truck Museum in Rimby, Alberta.

Some pics of the event:

A '51 in the museum restoration shop...

Craig

This sounds like a plan - Craig out of curiosity are you the same fella I met years ago from Silver Springs ? You have the '50 4 door ? I'm the guy that used to live in Scenic Acres. Currently live in Toronto but am moving back out to Calgary in the spring - and of course am bringing the Stude back

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Bandit

This sounds like a plan - Craig out of curiosity are you the same fella I met years ago from Silver Springs ? You have the '50 4 door ?
      It wouldn't have been me. I own mostly 1964-66 Stude cars and a '63 Diesel 2 ton truck. I lived in Bowness until 1996; then I moved to Willow Park, and have been here ever since. My most 'visible' driver-Stude is a turqouise 1965 Commander 4 door sedan.

Craig

Comment

UPDATE!!tdirksen@petro-canada.ca

IF YOU ARE LEAVING FROM CALGARY:

Drive Your Studebaker Day, Saturday, July 4th. The Foothills Chapter will meet at the Wendy's Restaurant in Airdrie at 7:15, and depart at 8:00 AM sharp for a tour of the Stan Reynolds Museum in Wetaskwin, AB. We will be meeting with the Edmonton Chapter and below is an itinery courtesy of Ted Dirksen.

At 1pm travel to
        Rimby through Ponoka to the InternationalTruck
        Museum. Arriving in Rimby prior to touring the
        Truck Museum we will have an Old Fashioned
        Picnic, Each family to bring their own picnic
        baskets and food and either a salad or desert
        to share. At this time there is a fire ban so no
        open flames allowed including Bar B Ques so
        cold food only.

Remember this is a 'driving tour' and we really want to see your Studebaker regardless what condition it is in, and look forward to seeing you this coming week!

Craig Parslow
        Foothills Chapter SDC
        403-605-4215

Comment

Working...
        X