Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bed Partners

These are 2 of 3 drivers i have
    the 55 Conestogs still sports the original Saginaw green & Shasta white paint.

clonelark
    101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

I had a '55 wagon the same color. The kids were little then and we named him "Barney". I don't remember if mine was the wrap around windshield or not. I think it was. Mine was a V-8. It didn't have the side chrome trim like your's does. Mine was a daily driver too. Someone was always wanting to buy it. I got tired of their asking so I priced it high. Someone took me up on it! I wish I still had that car, though. It was one of my alltime favorites.
    PS: I bought mine from Glenn Fetter, out in Oklahoma.

Comment

Beautiful rides! Any one of us would probably be proud to drive those. I know I would!

55 Commander

55 Commander Regal Coupe
      XA Bat (The Roadwarrior)
      KARR (Knightrider)
      Eleanor (ORIGINAL Gone in 60 Seconds)

Mad Max Car\'s \"Hero Car Ranch\"; Seattle, Wa.

Comment

Bob - You should post your pics on the Members Pictures Forum (if not already done!) Nice rides. [8D]

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar Deluxe
        Vancouver Island

The NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
        May 23 & 24, 2009; check it out at -
        http://sdcvi.shawwebspace.ca/
        </h5>
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

clonelark you need to make your pictures SMALLER. I don't have my computer on a 54 inch screen any more.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
          As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

Love the wagon!! (but I am a wagon lover...so it figures!!)

1963 Lark Custom, 259 V8, TT, 4 doors, 2 tone paint, and garaged for the winter...I can't wait til spring!!

Comment

I knew Glenn Fetter well, we talked about his wagon a lot, matter fact i drove it to Gelnns house after i got it, he was one of my favorite Stude people, a very nice man and was a real Studebaker supporter. Have really missed him. Our last trip together was to the Orphan Show in Branson Mo. He drove his 62 GT Hawk there. R.I.P. Glenn

clonelark
              101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Working...
              X