Need a new Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new Studebaker

I was just looking at some very old pictures that were on slides and I came across this one of my old 47 Champion business coupe taken back in the 70s. Its been a couple of years now since Ive owned a Studebaker,and I think it may be time to get back in the fold.

Id like to have something Ive never owned before,and Ive owned a few Hawks(both finned and GT),a 54 coupe,lots of Larks including a Wagonaire,and several trucks. I never really had a thing for Avantis. But looking at that 58 Champion two door sedan kinda got me thinking. Only Id want a Commander(love the Stude V-8)

So after being away and just lurking for awhile,Id just like to tell you all Im looking again. Guess I should rejoin the SDC too.

Its been a crazy two years moving out west then back here to Nova Scotia,where I thought Id escape that western cold. Its a balmy -25 here this morning(G)

[img][/img]

I just love that purple coupe! That car has attitude. Every time somebody posts a picture of a 'Stude,I say to myself "I gotta have one of those" But,I can barely afford the one I have now!!!

Oglesby,Il.
    Anybody that drives faster than me is a maniac.Anybody that drives slower than me is an idiot.
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Purple? Looks black to me.

Comment

check Chicago Craigs list,search for "studebaker" for a 52 Studebaker coupe. It is not a Commander though.

Comment

Working...
        X