This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 volt bulb sources ????

I need some sources for 6 volt bulbs including headlights for a '52 Commander...thanks....Brad

That was one of my first projects with my 50 Champion. I used the Champion Owners manual to get the bulb types and then found all of them at NAPA. They had to order them, but I got them just the same, including the headlights. Have to get a box of the small bulbs as they don't sell them in quantities less than ten.

Don Dodson

Comment

That was one of my first projects with my 50 Champion. I used the Champion Owners manual to get the bulb types and then found all of them at NAPA. They had to order them, but I got them just the same, including the headlights. Have to get a box of the small bulbs as they don't sell them in quantities less than ten.

Don Dodson

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Original50

Don Dodson
        I had the same experience with CarQuest- had to order 10 tail light bulbs, but they were available. I got a set of six-volt headlight units at Pep Boys (several years ago).

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/64%20Daytona%20Convertible/Copy%20of%20DaytonaConvert7-20-06.JPG[/img=right]

Paul Johnson
        '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
        '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
        Museum R-4 engine
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Original50

Don Dodson
          I had the same experience with CarQuest- had to order 10 tail light bulbs, but they were available. I got a set of six-volt headlight units at Pep Boys (several years ago).

[img=right]http://www.frontiernet.net/~thejohnsons/64%20Daytona%20Convertible/Copy%20of%20DaytonaConvert7-20-06.JPG[/img=right]

Paul Johnson
          '53 Commander Starliner (since 1966)
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire (original owner)
          '64 Daytona Convertible (2006)
          Museum R-4 engine
          Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

I found 6v bulbs at O'Reilly's and at Car Quest...thanks...brad

Comment

I found 6v bulbs at O'Reilly's and at Car Quest...thanks...brad

Comment

Working...
              X