PDA

View Full Version : Studes around St. Petersburg, FL

64V-K7
11-27-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm leaving in the AM for St Pete. (My nieces wedding) There might be some slack time during the stay and if so,I'd like to look up some fellow Stude owners. Last year around this time, I saw a 50 Champ sitting at the south shore side of the causeway (RT 19?), going up toward Tarpon Springs. Anyone reside between Seminole and Tarpon Springs?
Bob Johnstone
Potomac Chapter..
55 President State Sedan
64 GT (Almost)Hawk
70 Av II (since new)

curt
11-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Seminole,OK is our loci. All you need to do is change the state and you will see a President State in this state. Have a safe trip.

curt
11-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Seminole,OK is our loci. All you need to do is change the state and you will see a President State in this state. Have a safe trip.

Swifster
11-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Well Bob, I live in Lakeland, about 35 miles east of Clearwater. Unfortunately, I now work in Orlando so I won't be around the house much. I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy the weather :D.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com

Swifster
11-27-2006, 07:56 PM
Well Bob, I live in Lakeland, about 35 miles east of Clearwater. Unfortunately, I now work in Orlando so I won't be around the house much. I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy the weather :D.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com

DEEPNHOCK
11-28-2006, 06:38 AM
Rick Courtier (inside back cover of this month's TW) lives in Palm Harbor right on Lake Tarpon. He can give you the heads up on local shows, and Stude stuff...
Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 55Prez

I'm leaving in the AM for St Pete. (My nieces wedding) There might be some slack time during the stay and if so,I'd like to look up some fellow Stude owners. Last year around this time, I saw a 50 Champ sitting at the south shore side of the causeway (RT 19?), going up toward Tarpon Springs. Anyone reside between Seminole and Tarpon Springs?
Bob Johnstone
Potomac Chapter..
55 President State Sedan
64 GT (Almost)Hawk
70 Av II (since new)

DEEPNHOCK
11-28-2006, 06:38 AM
Rick Courtier (inside back cover of this month's TW) lives in Palm Harbor right on Lake Tarpon. He can give you the heads up on local shows, and Stude stuff...
Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by 55Prez

Bob Johnstone
Potomac Chapter..
55 President State Sedan
64 GT (Almost)Hawk
70 Av II (since new)