This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Cruiser rear floor corners

I need both corners (rear of back door area under seat) and want to see if anyone will cut me a set out of a parts car that is in much better shape then these-- That will save me time if I can just trim and weld in.
    64 Champ long bed V8
    55/53 Studebaker President S/R
    53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

I have a 63 parts car. It is at a friend's house about 50 miles from where I live in Richmond, VA. You are welcome to come and cut out what you need, but I don't know when I would have the time to get up there. Where are you located? The fenders and doors have now been removed from it.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I have a 63 parts car. It is at a friend's house about 50 miles from where I live in Richmond, VA. You are welcome to come and cut out what you need, but I don't know when I would have the time to get up there. Where are you located? The fenders and doors have now been removed from it.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Leonard, thanks for the offer. I would take you up on it if I were closer but I am in north Fla. Does look like a good parts car!
        64 Champ long bed V8

Comment

Leonard, thanks for the offer. I would take you up on it if I were closer but I am in north Fla. Does look like a good parts car!
          64 Champ long bed V8

Comment

I'd be interested in the car and located near Winchester, VA. Where is the car and how do I contact you. Thanks

Comment

I'd be interested in the car and located near Winchester, VA. Where is the car and how do I contact you. Thanks

Comment

This picture was taken before I parted it out. I posted it so that it would show that it was a realtively rust free car. Now, all of the front clip, engine, transmission, doors and part of the front floor has been removed. The car is located in Jetersville (Amelia County). You can contact me by email at lennystudebaker@cs.com

Comment

This picture was taken before I parted it out. I posted it so that it would show that it was a realtively rust free car. Now, all of the front clip, engine, transmission, doors and part of the front floor has been removed. The car is located in Jetersville (Amelia County). You can contact me by email at lennystudebaker@cs.com

Comment

I'll have to ask my grandad, but I'm sure he won't mind, but we have 1 '63 Cruiser at the shop that we parted out. The drive line, front clip, rear doors, and some other parts are gone and I think it has pretty solid rear floors, but if not, we have a few other 4 door Larks in the junkyard. If he says OK then you'd be welcome to come up any weekend and get them. Hazlehurst is a couple of hours north of the FL border. Just let me know.

Matthew Burnette
                    Hazlehurst, Georgia
                    '59 Scotsman PU
                    '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

I'll have to ask my grandad, but I'm sure he won't mind, but we have 1 '63 Cruiser at the shop that we parted out. The drive line, front clip, rear doors, and some other parts are gone and I think it has pretty solid rear floors, but if not, we have a few other 4 door Larks in the junkyard. If he says OK then you'd be welcome to come up any weekend and get them. Hazlehurst is a couple of hours north of the FL border. Just let me know.

Matthew Burnette
                      Hazlehurst, Georgia
                      '59 Scotsman PU
                      '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Big thing I need is doors. Thanks

Comment

Big thing I need is doors. Thanks

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Matt, I sent you a PM.

Matthew Burnette
                            Hazlehurst, Georgia
                            '59 Scotsman PU
                            '63 Daytona HT

53commander HDTP
                            53 Champion HDTP
                            61 Cursed Purple Hawk
                            64 Champ long bed V8
                            64 Champ long bed V8

Comment

quote:Originally posted by mbstude

Matt, I sent you a PM.

Matthew Burnette
                              Hazlehurst, Georgia
                              '59 Scotsman PU
                              '63 Daytona HT

53commander HDTP
                              53 Champion HDTP
                              61 Cursed Purple Hawk
                              64 Champ long bed V8
                              64 Champ long bed V8

Comment

Working...
                              X