Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Lauderdale Members

Hello,
    i recently (2 years ago) moved from Gainesville to Fort Lauderdale. I looked on here for information about the local studebaker club. I found a location for meetings but the information looked old and i wasn't sure if the club was still active. Are there any Fort Lauderale members on this forum and can you give my any information about the local club? or is the club isn't active, is there a group of Studebaker owners that ever get together?

Also i'm going to be bringing my '53 Land Cruiser down from my mom's house after xmas and i was wondering if there was anyone in the area that might be interested in helping me restore it. I dont really have the money to hire someone to work on the car, so i'm looking for someone who would be willing to tinker with it for free (I would of course provide beer and food). Or just someone i can goto for advice in the area? I just wanna continue my dad's legacy and keep his cars in great running/looking condition.

Anyway, if there are any fort lauderdale studebaker enthusiasts please reply to this thread or send me a email dougmays AT gmai.com

thanks in advance and hope everyone has a great holiday season
Working...
X