X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 2 dr sedan Lark VI before and after

Matilda Christmas Day 2014
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 63larkcustom; 12-25-2014, 10:53 AM. Reason: photobucket account deleted

Looks like a very nice project. Enjoy.

Comment

How's this one coming along?

1964 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

She's purrin like a kitten now. The engine compartment looks good now, its been pressure washed. I have brake parts and a carb kit on order as I want all the hoses and rubber parts replaced. I did do a short drive up and down the lane I live on and the clutch feels good.

Comment

Looks like a nice, solid car to begin with. Good show, as they say in England. I like those radio delete cars. What is the guage under the dash just to the left of the steering column?

george krem
          george krem

Comment

Thats an aftermarket oil pressure gauge. The radio delete plate is neat.. though there is a hidden surprise in the glovebox (radio).

Comment

The car is now registered running, rolling and stopping. Time for cosmetics

Comment

Good luck with your Lark. My dad bought a new 4 door same year and same color.

Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO
                President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
                Gary Sanders
                Nixa, MO

Comment

Looks great. I just picked up a 59 Lark VIII 2 door the same color, I am looking for body parts.

Comment

Well look at that........Well done.

ChopStu

144 weeks till completion.
                    61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

59 Lark VI 2 dr.sedan

There's an identical one, color and all in a guys backyard on hwy. 280 in Hagan, Ga.. Hasn't run in years.. You can't miss it..

Ben

Comment

Working...
                      X