Santa's helper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa's helper

OK, it's Christmas time again. I can't WAIT til the 26th - when all the hype and hoo-ha's over.

BUT.... in the mood of it all, I wanna GIVE AWAY (as in FREE) a couple little things I came across in the garage today.
    I won't even let the recipient pay postage on these. The only qualifiers is that you MUST own a vehicle that these are pertinent to AND not already have these items. Honor system, you see....

First item is a 2R truck owners manual. It's an original and just about as nice an example as you'd hope to find. First to E-mail me about it gets it.

The second item is a 1951 Stude car owners guide. Another original, this one's a bit dirty and missing the cover. It has patina, I guess you could say.

Third item is a '62 Lark accessory pamphlet. Not torn or dirty, but looking like it's every bit of it's 46 years old.

Edit: All three items have been claimed. Thanks!
    Merry Christmas!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1963 Cruiser
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Now thats just being nice !

[IMG]Home of the Fried Green Tomato
    "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Pretty cool! You know I'm a Lark guy; so I've already got that pamphlet. It's always fun to look at it from time to time[8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Merry Christmas StudeBob! That's the spirit. [^]

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar Deluxe
        Vancouver Island

Are you planning to attend the NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
        May 23 & 24, 2009?
        </h5>
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

Big Ol' Softie. What happens to your spirit after the 26th?

Comment

It's fun - that's my only "defense"

The 51 book and the 2R book are spoken for. Still have the '62 Acc book available tho.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1963 Cruiser
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah, but it's for one o'them Larks... who cares about them??

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

i'd like the Lark stuff, I have a '62 but I can't get to your profile to get your email address

Dana Scott
                danasgoodstuff@yahoo.com

Comment

I'm glad you found deserving homes for your gifts... Could you possibly Xerox the 51 owner's guide before you send it away? (or scan it and e-mail it?) I promise I haven't been naughty this year...

Las Vegas, NV - Stop by, coffee's on!
                  '51 Champion Business Coupe G899965 10G-Q4-1434

Comment

I think that is real nice of you.We should keep this spirit through out the whole year! Merry Christmas and a blessed new year to all!

San Diego, Ca
                    1957 Prez

Comment

Working...
                    X