X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUTRAGEOUS Pro-Street Lark!

This car is, as the kids say, SIKK!

And, it'll fit on my tow dolly

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Looks like a fun ride.
    Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

It is radical. When I see a car built like that, the first thing I look for is the 1/4mile time. It is built to go fast for a short distance in a straight line, so where are the bragging numbers? It should be in the nines.

thnx, jack vines.

PackardV8
      PackardV8

Comment

I was fixing to call, then I notice the extra "0" OOPS Only 6 hours away.

Ebon...

"Holiday Cheers to ALL"

Comment

A fraction of the build cost.

JDP/Maryland
          Please vote for Sid (64GT)in the NYT contest.
          JDP Maryland

Comment

I bet. That rear suspension looks impressive[:0]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Hmmmm..... got me thinking....

This one's probably not that far away from the subject car... right??

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Yeah ...........RIGHT ! [:0]

1961 Hawk 4BC,4-SPEED,TT

Ken Byrd
                Lewisville,NC
                1961 Hawk ...4-Speed;4bc;Twin Traction

Ken Byrd
                Lewisville,NC

Comment

[:0] ..nuff said.

ChopStu
                  61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

The front down tubes of that roll cage look like more of a injury inducing addition for the legs of the passenger than a safety addition.Would have done that a bit different.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by ChampTrucking

The front down tubes of that roll cage look like more of a injury inducing addition for the legs of the passenger than a safety addition.Would have done that a bit different.
                      Not if you were like the guy from the movie "Deathproof"[]

All I can say is...Whoa!

Street legal? I doubt the cops would let you alone...even if you were going two UNDER the speed limit.

I would drive it![8D]

1963 Lark Custom, 259 V8, TT, 4 doors, 2 tone paint, and garaged for the winter...I can't wait til spring!!

Comment

Street Legal depends on what city, what state and if there is a cop in a bad mood. That one is definitely not legal in most states.

This summer, on the way to a GoodGuys show here in Spokane, a similar big-scoop-blower-through-the-hood car from Portland was ticketed for "driving with obstructed vision." The State Troopers then made him call a roll-back and have it hauled to the show and then back to the Oregon line. They said if it was on Washington highways again after receiving the ticket, it would be impounded.

thnx, jack vines

PackardV8
                        PackardV8

Comment

Working...
                        X