1963 Salesman's Data Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Salesman's Data Book

Thinning out my post war collection. In case anyone has an interest in 1963's. No reserve: http://tinyurl.com/5ql8la

Richard Quinn
    editor: Antique Studebaker Review
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

I'll be watching that one with interest.. Though I'm sure it'll go for more than I can pay. [xx(]

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studebaker Wheel

Thinning out my post war collection. In case anyone has an interest in 1963's.
      I already have that gold book, but do you have any extras of the Standard insert only for sale?

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 8E45E

I already have that gold book, but do you have any extras of the Standard insert only for sale?

Craig
        And I need a good set of the paint chips for the '63 Salesman's book, if anyone has them. I bought a copy off eBay (that was supposed to be very good.....I don't want to get into that here) and the paint chip pages were all stuck together.

Edit: I also don't have the Standard model insert......[V]

Does anyone have extras, or a book that has been 'broken up' that still has the paint chips in good condition??

Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
        Paul
        Winston-Salem, NC
        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
        Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

I, too, am in the market for the Standard models insert. I'm willing to pay a good price for a non-damaged insert.

Frank Drumheller
          Louisa, VA
          60S-W6
          1948 M16-52 Boyer fire truck

Comment

The "Standard" insert consists of four pages double sided. If you want I could make some copies of these pages. The first page is on heavier stock and is tabbed and I will not be able to supply the tab but the heavier stock is no problem and the remainder would be almost indistinguishable from original.

Richard Quinn
            Richard Quinn

Comment

Always delivers more than asked. [^]

Comment

The "Standard" insert consists of four pages double sided. If you want I could make some copies of these pages. The first page is on heavier stock and is tabbed and I will not be able to supply the tab but the heavier stock is no problem and the remainder would be almost indistinguishable from original.

Richard Quinn
                Richard,

I would like to take you up on your offer of copies of the Standard insert. Email me with the cost and I'll get a check out in the mail.

Paul
                Winston-Salem, NC
                Paul
                Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

Count me in, Richard![^]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                  1963 Cruiser
                  1960 Larkvertible V8
                  1958 Provincial wagon
                  1953 Commander coupe
                  1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Richard, which is rarer? This book or the one for '64?

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                    1963 Cruiser
                    1960 Larkvertible V8
                    1958 Provincial wagon
                    1953 Commander coupe
                    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

The '63 book is much, much more rare than the '64's.

I will be checking on the price of getting the "Standard" pages copied professionally. It should be reasonably inexpensive. Will post as soon a I get a price.

Richard Quinn
                      Richard Quinn

Comment

The cost of the four double sided pages in two-color (like the original) plus a bonus page would be $11 and that includes the postage.

Richard Quinn
                        Richard Quinn

Comment

The cost of the four double sided pages in two-color (like the original) plus a bonus page would be $11 and that includes the postage.

Richard Quinn
                          Count me in for one (1), Richard. I'll get a check off to you.

Paul
                          Winston-Salem, NC
                          Paul
                          Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

Mr. Quinn, could you get me a copy of the page(s) on the Daytona HT? Thanks.

Matthew Burnette
                            Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by r1lark

Richard Quinn
                              Count me in for one (1), Richard. I'll get a check off to you.

Paul
                              Winston-Salem, NC
                              Richard,

They showed up today. That was QUICK!!

The quality is great, and thanks for the extra item.

Now if I just can find a good set of the paint chips for this Salesman's Book, I'll have a decent copy!

Paul
                              Winston-Salem, NC
                              Paul
                              Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

Working...
                              X