No announcement yet.

What BIN for the '58? How about $100K!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What BIN for the '58? How about $100K!

DUH!!

Ebay sellers: always entertaining!!

Steve

[quote]Originally posted by 56H-Y6

DUH!!

Ebay sellers: always entertaining!!

Steve
    Wow if i'd have known there was that much profit margin i'd of bought when it was on craiglist.

Comment

How much rust repair can you do for $800.
      Klif

55 Speedster
      55 Speedster/Street Machine
      63 Avanti R2
      64 Convertible R1

Comment

Looks like a deal if you're bent on ressurecting a rusted out hulk.
        BTW, it's not the first time it's been on ebay. Same money - no bids last time!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Hi

I see it's BIN has been corrected to a more realistic $800 from the $100,000.00 that appeared when I made the post.

Must be the seller noticed that was somewhat absurd, though it is get that poor wreck of a '58 some attention.

Steve

Comment

I don't see it as a "wreck", but it is devoid of it's trim and driveline. Even tho such wasn't built, I think it would be fun to do a 2dr sedan like this as a President. It would be pretty easy to do!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Actually, I figured the guy was legitimate with his $100,000 Buy-it-Now, in that he had just seen the rusty 1963 Tempest coupe that sold in six figures![:0][}] BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

If you think about $200 bucks for each rust-free quarter it seems like a bargain. $100K was pushin' it, I'll admit.[}]

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                1960 Larkvertible V8
                1958 Provincial wagon
                1953 Commander coupe
                1957 President two door

Comment

I might have to driver over and take a look and some pictures of this thing
                  the no title throws me off though

Comment

Working...
                  X