Deal on an r2 Avanti- or no deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal on an r2 Avanti- or no deal?

Looks like a beautiful car, already met reserve at $11,211!

This statement makes me nervous:

This is a Mechanics Lien Sale due to a customer's failure to pay.(bounced check) You will receive new title from The State of Utah when all documents are submitted.

Just sounds fishy... here in NY when we file a Mechanic's Lien part of the process is publishing a live auction date, time, and place, and actually holding an on-site auction. Possible, just hard to believe. Pretty car, though!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Maybe a scosh off topic but I need to rant about Ebay presentation. I've looked at a lot vehicles on Ebay and a considerable number of sellers will not provide a complete side profile so I can easily see stance and fit.

This one is a great example, 18 total pictures with 10 exterior shots and no profile. It's a great looking vehicle but I need a profile

Rant over [}]

Bob

Comment

The good news for the buyer,is a bad presentation equals lower bids.
      The bad news is it's more of a crap shoot.

JDP/Maryland
      "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
      Thomas Jefferson
      JDP Maryland

Comment

Working...
      X