picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture

heres my 55,workin progess,this was my dads35yrs ago and i just got it back from a relative ,thought it was got forever.i remember standing up between my dad and mon riding it the ole truck.just thought id share!

Cute, Chuck. Always good to get an old family friend back in the air. It means so much more than a similar vehicle purchased from unknowns. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Neat truck. I am envious.

Comment

A nice way to keep memories alive. It's on the way to being a very nice ride.

One piece of advice. Don't ever think of selling it, you'll never forgive yourself.

Bob

Comment

Congratulations on your reunion...enjoy the memories!

Andy
          62 GT
          Andy
          62 GT

Comment

Nice installation of the Tecumseh snowblower gas tank. Way better than my usual neoprene fuel line stuck in a Coke bottle.
            I'm on the verge of convincing myself I can drive an old IH Scout 50 miles home with a tank like that hidden under the hood.

Comment

Nice installation of the Tecumseh snowblower gas tank. Way better than my usual neoprene fuel line stuck in a Coke bottle.
              I'm on the verge of convincing myself I can drive an old IH Scout 50 miles home with a tank like that hidden under the hood.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dan Timberlake

YOUR GOOD,most people wont have noticed the tank ,let alone know what kind it was! hey it works for now.im putting in a diamond plate aluiminum bed ,with a aluiminum dune buggy round gas tank,i think it will look cool!

Comment

Nice looking Truck Chief! [^] Is your Truck a 2R5 or 2R6 1949-1953, or is it just a '55 with a '49 front panel? If that cab has a large rear window, those started in 1955, but the grille ended in '53.

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                  SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                  X