fender piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fender piece

hi folks: i am in need of 10 to12 inches of the bottom front of drivers side front fender for a 63 lark,this is the curved end that is about three inches wide, any help would be greatly appreciated.send me an email thanks g.l. mcvey.

So you just need 10-12 inches of the bottom of the Left front DOGLEG? [:0]

StudeRich at Studebakers Northwest -Ferndale,WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

It sounds to me like he needs the opposite end of the fender from the dogleg. The part between the front wheel and the nose panel.

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

quote:Originally posted by GEEMAC

hi folks: i am in need of 10 to12 inches of the bottom front of drivers side front fender for a 63 lark,this is the curved end that is about three inches wide, any help would be greatly appreciated.send me an email thanks g.l. mcvey.
        Gotta be a little more specific, the drivers side would be your left fender. Do you need: the rear dogleg for the left front fender, or the forward (bumper and grille end) dog leg for the left front fender.

Not being a wise guy here but as you can see, i'm not the only one guessing.

Comment

Back again.now that i know what it is called maybe i can describe it,here goes, The outside bottom of front,left fender called the dogleg,correct? Ten to twelve inches. Would send a pic but do not have a camera hooked up yet.Thanks for the info. G.L.McVey

Comment

Technically speaking, the dog leg is considered the part between the front (or rear door) and the rear wheel. It kind of looks like a dog leg.
            Which part do you need? the left front fender, rear edge? or the left front fender front edge?

Jim
            "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
            their Memorials!

Comment

Well one more time:Seams like somewhere along the line we have forgot witch leg of the dog is in front. If StudeRich standing along side his 64 i presume would reach down with his left hand and place it about four inches to the front of the tire he would have a hold of the piece i need ===== if it was a 63! WOW Thanks again,Mac

Comment

Forgot to say it would be the left hand fender not thee right, End

Comment

So, I guess that I was correct, he needs the left fender section between the front wheel and the nose panel. Now, maybe someone can help him with this section off a fender with a rusty rear section.

Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

If he needed a piece of a right, I could help, but I don't have any lefts....Sorry

Comment

Working...
                    X