1961 Lark Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 Lark Wagon

hey i have a 61 lark wagon 6.. below is link of pics.
    body is pretty solid frame is not that good.. i dollied home for a couple ppl interested in it and now it is in my way i hate to scrap it but that could end up my option.. there is an extra drive train with it. pictures at photobucket look at studebakerhawk album
    here is link

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Erin Hays
    "From Stuck and Rusty to Slick steel and sex appeal"
    RZRECTD
    1961 Hawk
    1962 Lark
    1963 Wagonaire

OH! it's a 4 Dr. Deluxe Wagon! That will probably turn off 85 % of your audience!

Not that '61 4 Dr. Wagons are that bad, it's just that '60 and '61 2Dr. Wagons are so GOOD! They are the only Wagons that Stude. built that have that desirable "Nomad" look!

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Hi Erin- sorry I wasn't able to make it down after that car when I was out there last month I'd still love to have it!

If nobody buys it, let's work something out..........

Don't let that rt. taillight get damaged...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

i need to get it a new home in less by the end of the month and that means someone will have to buy it, or i attack it with tools and pull of anythng i thnk will ebay then scrap the rest. i dollied from dads to here and had no problems but is best to have a trailer.. shot me a price

Erin Hays
        RZRECTD
        1961 Hawk
        1962 Lark
        1963 Wagonaire

Comment

Anyone interested in it..last chance i have to get this out of my way.

Erin Hays
          RZRECTD
          1961 Hawk
          1962 Lark
          1963 Wagonaire

Comment

Erin,

The sad thing is now scrap is almost worthless if your planning on junking it.

Though I've talked and email you before a few times about it, though I'm on the fence,I'm still kinda sorta intrested in it - but mostly for the rear axle. Problem is gasoline is expensive to haul home a parts car. If no other intrest, shoot me an email before you junk it with your final bottom line price and maybe I can save it.

Kent
            1957hk7@gmail.com

Comment

Two important questions for you: Where are you located and what's your lowest price? Please let us know. Thanks!

John and Tracy Smith
              Queen Creek Arizona

Comment

You have a picture of rust, and what looks like the edge of the wheel well. Is that the frame?

ChopStu
                61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

quote:Originally posted by John and Tracy Smith

Two important questions for you: Where are you located and what's your lowest price? Please let us know. Thanks!

John and Tracy Smith
                  Well, if Kent is interested in trailering it home, then it has to be in the northeast. Kent lives in Northern Michigan, so it's probably... Southern Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, possibly Ohio or... southern Canada.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                  K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                  Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
                  K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

It's in central/southern Ind.

Just a word to the AZ dudes...you have no idea of what Indiana frame rot is like.

Comment

the frame has some rot, i have repaired worse. it is in seymour indiana for exact location.. map quest if you like 1021 center st. seymour indiana 47274
                      i realize scrap isnt worth much right now but i am running out of options. the neighbors havent said much in the past about my cars but all run and r mobile but this one isnt i had it stored at my dads and it got in his way so it was moved to my way. and now i just need to get it out of here before the city gets involved i am not sure what it would bring scrap but as far as a price goes $300 would take it and i am pretty sure you can pull just few parts off and sell them and make your purchase money back. i dollied it home with no problems.
                      erin

Erin Hays
                      RZRECTD
                      1961 Hawk
                      1962 Lark
                      1963 Wagonaire

Comment

Great price. Someone save it, please.[^]

Comment

Great price, but a little too far away from us right now. Hope someone can give it a good home!

John and Tracy Smith
                          Queen Creek Arizona

Comment

Ok. i dont know if you call it saved but it didnt get scraped. a local guy picked it up friday, i took him the extra engine and trans same day i would guess he has some where around 35-40 cars all sitting all rotting some interesting nash metropolitins, chevy panel vans, early 60 2door hardtop galaxies, fairlanes, the little 60's dodge vans, some not so interesting geo metro, plymouth horizon, cherolet celebrity.. so any way thats what came of it.
                            erin

Erin Hays
                            RZRECTD
                            1961 Hawk
                            1962 Lark
                            1963 Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
                            X