Where to get my engine rebuilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get my engine rebuilt

Hi everyone. I live in Northeast Ohio and have a 1950 Land Cruiser with the Comamander six. I want it to be professionally rebuilt but don't know of any shops that can handle it. Does anyone have a shop they have used and could give me their personal recommendations on? Hopefully it will be close to me. Thanks guys!

Here's a good one....
    cathcartsstudebaker.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cathcartsstudebaker.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

quote:Originally posted by charlie

Hi everyone. I live in Northeast Ohio and have a 1950 Land Cruiser with the Comamander six. I want it to be professionally rebuilt but don't know of any shops that can handle it. Does anyone have a shop they have used and could give me their personal recommendations on? Hopefully it will be close to me. Thanks guys!
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Jon and Mike Myer are in Ohio, in Duncan Falls. I am sure that is a little far for you, but may well be worth it to get a really knowledgeable shop. Myer's Studebaker is a Turning Wheels advertiser.

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

From what I've heard of others' experiences, I'd go all out to get my engine done by someone who is Stude-experienced specifically- even if it meant carrying/shipping several states away from me!

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
        X