babys got new shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• babys got new shoes

Here is a picture of the 63 Wagonaire Bams dropped of for me. It has a set of old school Motor Wheel Spyder mags. And yes Bob,it still sits high on the right front side.Actually heard it run today.Now on to collecting more parts.

I thought those would look cool on there! Good work[^] But the real question is, how does Julie like 'em??

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

That is own cool project![8D] But then again I have a soft spot for those.

Dylan
      Dylan Wills
      Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
      1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
      1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
      1914 Ford Model T

Comment

That car actually started about 20 miles from me last winter. Glad to see it will be brought back to like.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

That car actually started about 20 miles from me last winter. Glad to see it will be brought back to like.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

glad to see the va tech hokie sticker still in the window.
            I sold this one to Bob in york, best of luck with it

take care

george

Comment

glad to see the va tech hokie sticker still in the window.
              I sold this one to Bob in york, best of luck with it

take care

george

Comment

Thanks guys! I was tossing around the idea to install a 61 nose on it since I have a 61 two door already,but I think that would ruin its identity. So I am going to stick to what is there. Bob,Julie liked the wheels well enough to convince me to remove my Craigs list ad for them.
                We both like this one better than the 66 Wagonaire I want to sell. A number of friends feel the same way. When I asked why,they said it was because the 63 looked like a Lark,not the 60's attempt at modernization the dog house of the 66 represents. While that may be a bit harsh,I get the feel for what they are saying. I like the 63 better myself,but I can't say why definitively.I just like the earlier body lines I guess.I will keep the updates current as they happen.

Comment

Thanks guys! I was tossing around the idea to install a 61 nose on it since I have a 61 two door already,but I think that would ruin its identity. So I am going to stick to what is there. Bob,Julie liked the wheels well enough to convince me to remove my Craigs list ad for them.
                  We both like this one better than the 66 Wagonaire I want to sell. A number of friends feel the same way. When I asked why,they said it was because the 63 looked like a Lark,not the 60's attempt at modernization the dog house of the 66 represents. While that may be a bit harsh,I get the feel for what they are saying. I like the 63 better myself,but I can't say why definitively.I just like the earlier body lines I guess.I will keep the updates current as they happen.

Comment

Here is what I have done so far.What looks like water on the floor pan is! I actually washed out the underneath and the floor pan inside while there is no interior. I am going to weld up the floor patches more to my liking,then drip check seal all the seams.When all is squared away,I will whip out the shutz gun and spray the floor with spray in truck bed liner.Seals all the nooks and crannys,and is great sound deadener.

Comment

Here is what I have done so far.What looks like water on the floor pan is! I actually washed out the underneath and the floor pan inside while there is no interior. I am going to weld up the floor patches more to my liking,then drip check seal all the seams.When all is squared away,I will whip out the shutz gun and spray the floor with spray in truck bed liner.Seals all the nooks and crannys,and is great sound deadener.

Comment

Nice car, that's gonna look great when it's done. Those wheels do look nice, not too "bling"-y as the kids would say. Uh, about spraying bedliner on the floor, that stuff is EXTREMELY flammable, and if your exhaust is too close to the floorboard, the bedliner will catch on fire! A buddy built a race car, and the exhaust pipe set the interior on fire. He wasn't in it at the time, thank god! http://www.lizardskin.com/ this stuff is a lot better for interior insulation http://www.lizardskin.com/pages/ceramic.php more info. I'm not connected to the company, I had never heard of them until my buddy found this stuff while building race car #2.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                        Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

Comment

Nice car, that's gonna look great when it's done. Those wheels do look nice, not too "bling"-y as the kids would say. Uh, about spraying bedliner on the floor, that stuff is EXTREMELY flammable, and if your exhaust is too close to the floorboard, the bedliner will catch on fire! A buddy built a race car, and the exhaust pipe set the interior on fire. He wasn't in it at the time, thank god! http://www.lizardskin.com/ this stuff is a lot better for interior insulation http://www.lizardskin.com/pages/ceramic.php more info. I'm not connected to the company, I had never heard of them until my buddy found this stuff while building race car #2.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                          Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

Comment

Will have to look into that THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                            X