Visit with Paul Szikszai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit with Paul Szikszai

My last stop before leaving SB was a visit to Paul Szikszai's place to rescue a couple Stude trannies from the junk pile. Turns out Paul has quite a collection of Studes; have a look:

Paul loves restoring them, and these are all cars he's done. (Naturally, my favorite is the black on black Daytona convertible with the V8/powershift[] They don't get a ton of use because once a car is done he's mostly interested in getting started on the next one! He's currently doing a Lark hardtop and has a 53(?) 2dr. and 58 Hawk in waiting.

Paul's a great guy and a hard worker- he's got the cars, the parts, the time, and the ability to do restos- my dream scenario!

Thanks for the trannies, Paul, and keepon buildin'![^]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

These went to the bottom fast today, so I'm giving them one bump...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

These went to the bottom fast today, so I'm giving them one bump...

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
      X