Personalized Plate Choices ( poll )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalized Plate Choices ( poll )

I have to get a new Georgia tag (we only use one here)..
    Here's the choices that sort of appeal to me.

Not sure which one it will be, due to letter/number restrictions...
    What do you guys and gals think?
    Jeff[8D]

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
    Brooklet, Georgia
    '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
    '61 Hawk (project)
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

I too am from Georgia, and currently have #5, but #2 and #6 are cool too. I'd stay away from #1, everybody has that. I hear next year the plates will be green, that'll look real good on my Maroon Hawk.[xx(]

Where is Brooklet?

Comment

I too am from Georgia, and currently have #5, but #2 and #6 are cool too. I'd stay away from #1, everybody has that. I hear next year the plates will be green, that'll look real good on my Maroon Hawk.[xx(]

Where is Brooklet?

Comment

If you belong to and/or support the Georgia Automobile Racing Hall of Fame...that would be my first choice.

Second would be the peach.

What's with the Spay and Neuter (poor doogie )

The eagle looks like something from the Cobert Report

The antique vehicle thing looks like something that someone even older than a Studebaker guy (is that possible [?]) would have on their car [)]

I never did understand the need to entice people to "support the troops". I have yet to find anybody who loves the war or hates the war, that doesn't support the brave men and women in uniform. It's sort of like having "love your mother" on your license plate.

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

If you belong to and/or support the Georgia Automobile Racing Hall of Fame...that would be my first choice.

Second would be the peach.

What's with the Spay and Neuter (poor doogie )

The eagle looks like something from the Cobert Report

The antique vehicle thing looks like something that someone even older than a Studebaker guy (is that possible [?]) would have on their car [)]

I never did understand the need to entice people to "support the troops". I have yet to find anybody who loves the war or hates the war, that doesn't support the brave men and women in uniform. It's sort of like having "love your mother" on your license plate.

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Actually I like this one

But if you can't get that, I would opt for the racing one. The dog reminds me of my Golden Retriever that I had to put to sleep a few years ago, so that make me sad. I have a little bit of a problem with bumper stickers and phrases on license plates that demand that I do something.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Actually I like this one

But if you can't get that, I would opt for the racing one. The dog reminds me of my Golden Retriever that I had to put to sleep a few years ago, so that make me sad. I have a little bit of a problem with bumper stickers and phrases on license plates that demand that I do something.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

I live outside of atlanta i have a #5 on my 64 Avanti
                three #6 plates the rest truck & trailers peach plates.I
                like having a choice when we lived in NY the was no choice.

Lenny

Comment

I live outside of atlanta i have a #5 on my 64 Avanti
                  three #6 plates the rest truck & trailers peach plates.I
                  like having a choice when we lived in NY the was no choice.

Lenny

Comment

I do not know how you could consider anything but # 3!

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I do not know how you could consider anything but # 3!

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

#3 or #5. Of course the standard plate has enough space to spell 'CHEDDAR'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
                        Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
                        LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com
                        Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

#3 or #5. Of course the standard plate has enough space to spell 'CHEDDAR'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
                          Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
                          LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com
                          Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

#3 or #5 , now you just need to find a coin and flip it.

Randy_G
                            1959 Lark (project)
                            This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

#3 or #5 , now you just need to find a coin and flip it.

Randy_G
                              1959 Lark (project)
                              This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

Working...
                              X