PDA

View Full Version : 58 president

poppopstude
11-15-2006, 02:07 AM
anybody know app how many 2dr hardtops are left 1171 built

StudeRich
11-15-2006, 02:54 AM
Welcome to SDC PopPop; those happen to be one of my favorites, I happen to own a '58 President 4 door sedan (Black, full power)that was used by the owner of the dealership where my father worked as his personal demo for 3-4 months and a few thousand miles, as was his practice. It was sold to a local Dr.

Unfortunetely there is no way to know that, but knowing how many have appeared in Studebaker Drivers' Club International Meets, Zone Meets, Local Meets and for sale on eBay. I would think anyone would agree there have to be less than 50 still running, maybe more in worse shape.

StudeRich
Studebakers Northwest
Ferndale, WA

StudeRich
11-15-2006, 02:54 AM
Welcome to SDC PopPop; those happen to be one of my favorites, I happen to own a '58 President 4 door sedan (Black, full power)that was used by the owner of the dealership where my father worked as his personal demo for 3-4 months and a few thousand miles, as was his practice. It was sold to a local Dr.

Unfortunetely there is no way to know that, but knowing how many have appeared in Studebaker Drivers' Club International Meets, Zone Meets, Local Meets and for sale on eBay. I would think anyone would agree there have to be less than 50 still running, maybe more in worse shape.

StudeRich
Studebakers Northwest
Ferndale, WA