X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain 62 Daytona in MI!

Looks like it anyway:

Somebody buy it and I'll ake those wide whites off your hands[]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Hmmmmmm.... I think I KNOW that car! In fact, if it's the one I think it is, it was owned by the fella that I bought Dick S's Daytona from.
    Said owner (now deceased) told any and all who'd listen that this '62 was SUPER rare because they'd built so few of them with a 4spd![B)]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Well, that must mean I'm rich, since I have two of them[:0]

This looks like a really good price, IF it's as good as described, and appears.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

I personally haven't seen this car, but a local multi-make car club guy was telling me about it after he saw it. I don't think it's as nice as the ad leads one to believe. It has rust in the front fenders and floors according to him. Just thought I'd pass this along incase anybody was seriously intrested.

Comment

Working...
        X