Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife Leaves Home; Husband and Mistress Run Amuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Leaves Home; Husband and Mistress Run Amuck!

Dateline, Rural Perkins, OK, September 26, 2008.

It has been reported that while Karen (ak(affectingly)a What's Her Face) Lester is out of state to take a friend to a funeral, that her husband, David (aka StudeDude) has been seen about town with his mistress, a certain slut, aka 'Sheba.

Not only has this couple been seen around the community, it is also reported that they have been occupying the nightly slumber accommodations usually reserved for WHF's "ride," and further, that David has been seen rubbing all around on 'Sheba's body.

OK, it's true. But, I did not have sex with that car! (Close, but no ceegar! [:0])

Getting ready for the big Perkins car show tomorrow... had 175 cars last year, anticipate more this time around.

Karen is out of town, so I thought to myself, "Self," I thought, "What harm would it to if 'Sheba and I spent some quality time in the regular garage?" So, there she sits. I'm detailing her there, and it will be nice in the morning not to have to move the tractor out of the way in order to get the Stude out. [8D] She looks kinda good there... I wonder... [B)]... never mind. She will be out of the garage, and the beer out of the kitchen 'fridge before WHF returns. [V] (AND... if I want her to know any of this, I'LL TELL HER! [8])

My youngest made the mistake of asking to borrow my car hauler today. Seems he had to take his church's limousine-style golf cart in for some service. Of course, I told him he could use the trailer... if we could use the golf cart tomorrow to move some handicapped folks around the show field. DEAL!

DAVE, THE EVIL TWIN FROM OKLAHOMA
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Geesh, Dave!! You had me scared till you named the mistress. Whew!

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Be careful poking around under the hood of that ole gal. She has one testy buck tooth! [}]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Be careful poking around under the hood of that ole gal. She has one testy buck tooth! [}]
        [/b]
        I'd certainly hope that Dave has learned to beware by now.

Well, maybe not. He has gotten jabbed in the head a few times.

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Well, don't take this the wrong way, but....

You have beautiful blood color. Love that finish!!

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Dave, Dave, Dave... You've got to get out in the "real" world more often [}] .
            Maybe a nice C-Cab would help you settle down.

<h5>Mark
            '57 Transtar Deluxe
            Vancouver Island

Are you planning to attend the NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
            May 23 & 24, 2009?
            </h5>
            Mark Hayden
            '66 Commander

Comment

I gave out kittens for Halloween one year.The kids that were driving to the house for trick or treat that year dont come back any more.Steve
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah,And the stude is beautiful too(but I am biased,love those early coupes)!Steve
                sigpic

Comment

Cute story (and kittens) ,and a beautiful car!

Randy Wilkin
                  1946 M5 Streetrod
                  Hillsboro,Ohio 45133
                  Randy Wilkin
                  1946 M5 Streetrod
                  Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Awww... I love kittens... they're the other white meat

OK, OK, simmer down, JUST KIDDING!!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studedude

Had one of those. Didn't help at all.

DAVE, THE EVIL TWIN FROM OKLAHOMA

This might do the trick! [8D]

<h5>Mark
                      '57 Transtar Deluxe
                      Vancouver Island

May 23 & 24, 2009?
                      </h5>
                      Mark Hayden
                      '66 Commander

Comment

When I saw that front bumper and tow hook I knew it was one of the Marine Corp E-40's.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido
                          When I saw that front bumper and tow hook I knew it was one of the Marine Corp E-40's.

It's f/s also, but wrong side of the continent for you Gary. [B)]

<h5>Mark
                          '57 Transtar Deluxe
                          Vancouver Island

May 23 & 24, 2009?
                          </h5>
                          Mark Hayden
                          '66 Commander

Comment

Based on the data plate, it has a single speed 17,000 # rear axle with a 6.80 ratio, not exactly a highway speed set up. The air brakes would be nice though.....

Just for kicks, what is the price?

Comment

Pete got to haul some kittens just about two weeks ago. I don't wanna say no more about it. I can say I don't like cats.

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
                              1960 Larkvertible V8
                              1958 Provincial wagon
                              1953 Commander coupe
                              1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                              X