Thanks to Keystone Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Keystone Chapter

Ellen and I want to thank everyone associated with the Keystone Chapter. As vendors, everything we needed, assistance, electricity, and support was afforded us.

This was our fourth National as vendors, and the best co-ordinated one for vending.

BG

Bondo,

This was the first time I had the opportunity to talk with you and Ellen for any length of time. You are great people. I wish my wife had had the opportunity to meet Ellen, since both are nurses of long experience.

And I saw you and Ellen slow dancing on fun night. For those of you who didn't, Bill and Ellen are two people not afraid to let the world see that they are still truly in love with each other after all these years.

Kindest regards,

Alan Mende
    Hummelstown, PA

I'm not a mechanic; I don't even play one on TV.
    Kindest regards,

Alan Mende
    Grantville, PA

I'm not a mechanic; I don't even play one on TV.

Comment

Billy doing the Frug?
      Nahhhh... Stick to the slow stuff B'Bill....
      Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by alanmende

Bondo,
      <snip>
      And I saw you and Ellen slow dancing on fun night.<snip>
      http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I want to add my thanks to the Keystone meet committee, club members and the many volunteers that made this a very special International for me,

Everyones cheerful and helpful attitude was appreciated by all members I talked to as well.
        Thanks also for the Monday night welcome dinner and entertainment (provided by International club officers and paid for by the SDC International Treasury).

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
        53 Starliner Hardtop
        Newton Grove, NC

Comment

My wife and I had a great time at the meet, anytime we needed a question answered a Keystone member in a red vest had an answer for us.

Great Job folks!!!!

It is an addiction!
          It is an addiction!

Comment

Folks it was the the SDC membership that made this meet a success. We the Keystone Meet Committee did just what we were supposed to do make it a great meet for you. Thanks for coming and helping us make it a success.
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

And i will add my Thanks also!It was a wonderful meet,well organized and well planned.We had a great time and look forward to our next chance to attend an international meet.Thanks,Steve
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X