Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker family descendants.

Studebaker family descendants.

I've done a forum search and can't find anything, maybe I used the wrong search terms. Are there any descendents of the Studebaker brothers, who are they and are any active in the club, have any interest in the cars, or known to the club today?
    sigpic

There's a whole Studebaker family association! They have an annual family get together. Yes, they are well aware of the club and a number of them own and drive Studes.

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Can you tell me more and perhaps point to some articles about them.
      sigpic

Comment

Type Studebaker Family National Association into your search engine and you'll get lots of hits.

Dwain G.
        Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

The family association is here at Lancaster and have a family tree pasted on one wall of the registration area. I suspect it covers 25 - 30 feet.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Check this out, This kid is a Linebacker for the Philidelphia Eagles. I was wathching a preseason game and seen him flying around, and I think it was John Madden metioned his relations to the Car Co family.

Latest on LB Andy Studebaker including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com

John

53' 2R5 R1 Powershift TT Under Construction

57' Transtar 304 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction (in Picture)

58' 3E6D Stock Sale Pending

61' 6E7 122 Factory Auto

John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

Comment

Met Wayne Studebaker tonight and he said he can trace his name back to Heinrich Studebaker. He said the name goes back to the 1700's in the U.S. of many others. Very cool to meet a connection to the marque like that. Had quite a few family members with him. I knew sitting at the bar was for a good reason.

Comment

Wayne brought his 'other' '37 Dictator sedan up to Lancaster...
                And it is about as perfect as it can be.

Ask him how his ancestors really spelled their name.
                Seems the spelling 'Studebaker' (in English) was assigned to them by whoever the government official was that filled out their immigration papers here in Pennsylvania.

The stuff you learn in a parking lot
                Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by barnlark

Met Wayne Studebaker tonight and he said he can trace his name back to Heinrich Studebaker. He said the name goes back to the 1700's in the U.S. of many others. Very cool to meet a connection to the marque like that. Had quite a few family members with him. I knew sitting at the bar was for a good reason.
                http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock
                HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
                X