57-58 Hawk part number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57-58 Hawk part number

Well, I know it's Lancaster time, and everyone is reading those posts with pics. I know I am. But I'm hoping someone will read this and be able to help.[?]

There is a heater core on Ebay that the seller says is from 57 Hawk, but has no part number. I have a '50 Champion, the part number is 517890. The pic on Ebay looks like mine. Who knows the heater core number for the Hawk? Ok, now that we know 'who' knows, let's get down to the nitty-gritty and WHAT is that winning number?

And if anyone has one for me for the same or better price, I'd probably buy it.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

527350 is what the Hawk wants, Bob. I don't know offhand if one would sub for the other.

Wait Bob! I just checked the parts price book from 1962 and it says to SUB 527350 FOR 517890! Bid away![:0]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Studebob Biggs!!

My internet was out last night, so I just now found my query and your answer. I'm digging out my wallet.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Working...
      X