Got a question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a question?

I found this forum looking around the net. I am cleaning out a garage and I found the left and right curved rear window glass from a Studebaker. The previous owner of the house owned a Studebaker but I do not know what year. I don't know if they are worth fooling with. I don't want to just throw them out but am not real sure what to do with them. Could this group point me to someone who deals in original parts like this that I could talk to? Many thanks.

CR in Atlanta, GA

Don't know about Georgia geography, but I'd bet DeepNHock or MBStude would be willing to help you. They will probably get on here after a while today.

Edit -- I just realized that I may not have answered all of your question. Those rear windows are definitely desirable and are worth something. I can't remember ever seeing them on Ebay and am darn lucky mine weren't broken. There are some vendors listed on this website homepage where you might be able to find some prices.

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

From just what you've said here, These could be from a '47 thru '50 Stude sedan OR 47 thru 52 Starlight coupe OR a '52 Hardtop OR a '63 - '64 Avanti.
      My "bet" would be that it's the first possibility I mentioned. They're really not worth much if that's what they are, but to be sure - either put up a photo or E-mail me one and I'll identify them for you. I have no interest in them for myself.

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
      X