1963 Hawk GT 289

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 Hawk GT 289

Can anyone advise what the standard ohm reading on the fuel and temp sinding units are???SW can provide guages if I can provide this info...Tks,

Hi and welcome to the SDC Forum Transam! You will enjoy our monthly publication Turning Wheels a big advantage for those who join SDC, a link can be found at the top of the Forum pages and you get a first year discount even!

Please try not to use extremely GENERAL topic titles like this, as the search function will not help those looking for any good info this question may generate!

You should be able to change this one to something like "Gauge OHM readings."

One would think that if anyone would know that, it would be SW! After all they made all the Gauges for ALL Studebakers, and they used the same "independent makes system", I believe on all but Ford, & GM!

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

thanks for the help...I am a SDC member in good standing (paid the dues) and started on the 63 2 years ago...These are the two items left on my "list" (it started out as legal pages)...SW said he didn't have the info that far back...I'll try your theme...Tks again.

Comment

Working...
      X