Up date for the Strasburg RR Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up date for the Strasburg RR Ride

I talked with my contact within the RR this morning. They are willing to work with us on making our ride possible. To lease a train just for ourselves and an after hours ride is not cost effective at the current level of participants. However, it is not out of the rehlm of possibility as we may be able to get a late afternoon ride in a car just for ourselves. As an alternative they have an LLOS car (motorized trolly car) which hold approximayelt 30 people that they are willing to possibly run for us afterhours on Tuesday. That possibility is being investigated as I write this. While this is not the same as the train it is an alternative. There still is a possibility that we can have a ride on the train at 5:00 PM on Tuesday but that is the RR's decision. Anyway the cost of the tickets for the ride is a mere $12.00 per person unless we run our own train.

Again I need an idea of riders to make this happen. I currently have interest from about 50 prospective riders. If the interest is there, I can make it happen.

[img][/img]

I'll keep you posted and keep the interest flowing.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past
Working...
X