This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: your choice $450 each-(3) Studebakers

I have the following Studebakers for sale at $450 each. To view photos that you can either enlarge or run a slide show on, go to www.oldcars.fotki.com

1950 PICKUP

1950 PICKUP

1951 CHAMPION 4DR SEDAN

I also have a 1953 Starliner 2dr HT for $6,200. Reasonable delivery is available.

Thanks,

oldcars

Thanks for making our forum members aware of the Studebakers you have for sale, as you have in your previous posts. You are always welcome to do so.

Additionally, it sure would be great if you would consider placing a very inexpensive classified ad in the SDC's award-winning magazine, Turning Wheels. There is a "Studebaker Flocks" section that would be perfect for advertising all your Studes in a single ad that will be seen by more than 12,500 recipients. Of course, TW advertising helps buy the gas that powers this web site and forum.

To place an ad, contact the Turning Wheels Editors at, tweditor@shaw.ca

Thanks!

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Thanks for making our forum members aware of the Studebakers you have for sale, as you have in your previous posts. You are always welcome to do so.

Additionally, it sure would be great if you would consider placing a very inexpensive classified ad in the SDC's award-winning magazine, Turning Wheels. There is a "Studebaker Flocks" section that would be perfect for advertising all your Studes in a single ad that will be seen by more than 12,500 recipients. Of course, TW advertising helps buy the gas that powers this web site and forum.

To place an ad, contact the Turning Wheels Editors at, tweditor@shaw.ca

Thanks!

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
      Woodbury, Minnesota
      sigpic
      Bob Shaw
      Rush City, Minnesota
      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...