• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ' 55 coupe

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

My '55 Canadian built Commander Regal coupe

Some of the long time Hamilton chapter members might recognize it as Ray Martin's old coupe, minus the skirts which are not yet installed

It's black and pearl white , although the pearl doesn't show well in pictures

Sweet machine Jim...
    Is this the one you put the Jerry Forrester's chrome nose on?
    Jeff[8D]
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

yep= grille and engine chrome are all Mr Forresters
      and tanks

Comment

Sweeeeet. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

A '55 Coupe with Regal trim is my favorite C body, and yours is no exception. That color combo is great, and I love the interior. The under-hood shiny bits are cool too. Nice car! [^]

Matthew Burnette
          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

I really like your car. The contrasting interior seat colors work well.

I'm a lttle puzzeled by your statement that the pearl white does'nt photograph well. My 55 is black and pearl white and photos nicely.

cheers

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

http://sites.google.com/site/intrigu...tivehistories/

(/url) https://goo.gl/photos/ABBDQLgZk9DyJGgr5

Comment

Your Speedster is stunning too.

In fact, I considered doing mine in that paint combo or the reverse-- white, black and white, but my wife said she'd shoot me if I changed it

Pearl white shows as just white in pictures--or at least in my picture, instead of showing the pearl glow that the car has

Comment

Working...
              X