Drag racing in So. Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag racing in So. Oregon

Were taking a few Jr. dragsters to Medford, Ore. to race this weekend. Some of the parents will be racing snow mobiles and motorcycles. That is what they race at our local track. They asked if I was going to run the Stude like I do in Nor Cal? I can't resist! I figure that it a lot closer than the South Bend trip in 02 racing then driving home, or the Spokane run in 05 and running there.

Gordon

That strip is (or once was) like so many northwest tracks. Not enough flat ground, so just past the traps there is a little hump the cars go over and drop out of sight in the shutdown area. It's been years, but I seem to remember that strip is built on a levee maybe?

Dwain G.
    Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

That strip is (or once was) like so many northwest tracks. Not enough flat ground, so just past the traps there is a little hump the cars go over and drop out of sight in the shutdown area. It's been years, but I seem to remember that strip is built on a levee maybe?

Dwain G.
      Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Good luck Gordon, have a good time. They will be in for a treat.
        Richard
        The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Thanks everyone.
          I've never been to this track. Its going to be a blast. Were leaving first thing in the morning so we can do the Friday night drags also.

Gordon

Comment

Working...
          X