Need Lark moved from Fl to KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Lark moved from Fl to KY

Looking for some one to move a 63 cruiser from north fl to Louisville, Kentucky. Or I would move if I could get a load coming back.
    Any one?
    64 Champ long bed V8
    55/53 Studebaker President S/R
    53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

What part of North Florida? I have a load going from Greenville,SC to Louisville on Aug 29 that I could use my F-250 for and still pull a trailer.I might be able to get a relay to here,I would just have to make some calls to find out if that times out for a friend in Fla.Steve
    sigpic

Comment

What part of Louisville are you in? Are there ever any SDC guys who get together here? I saw a couple of Hawks at the Quads Club cruise in LaGrange last month. I'll be there with the Champ on the 16th. Are you going?

1950 Champion 2 Dr. Sedan

1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

Thanks guys! after doing a search for this on this site, we got a quote from Peg on the haul. Looks like we will be going with her company as it is 600.00 for the haul and they have a good reputation with Studes.
        50champ -- this is Ed Wissman's Lark. Do you know him?
        64 Champ long bed V8

Comment

Thanks guys! after doing a search for this on this site, we got a quote from Peg on the haul. Looks like we will be going with her company as it is 600.00 for the haul and they have a good reputation with Studes.
          64 Champ long bed V8

Comment

Prices have really gone up. I had a car hauled from So Cal to Ohio for $700 not too long ago. DAS.

Comment

Prices have really gone up. I had a car hauled from So Cal to Ohio for $700 not too long ago. DAS.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Kdancy
                I just bought my first Stude last Saturday from the estate of David Neitzel up near Indy and I joined the SDC that same day so I'm new to the club and don't know anyone. Are you in the Louisville area? I'd like to meet some local club members so if you ever get together with any other Louisville area members please let me know....

1950 Champion 2 Dr. Sedan

1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

50champ, I pm'd you.

53commander HDTP
                  53 Champion HDTP
                  64 Champ long bed V8
                  64 Champ long bed V8

Comment

Working...