In case you can't find the gearshift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case you can't find the gearshift

I'm not into tearing peoples ads down, I just thought the shifter knob was kind of funny on this car. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/car/770010513.html

Goes with the Steering Wheel? [B)]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island

Are you planning to attend the NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
    May 23 & 24, 2009?
    </h5>
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

"Sir, could you take a look at my car? It keeps popping out of second gear"

Dwain G.
      Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Well all of you GREEN car freaks, here you go it's Seaspray Green like that one and only '63 R2 GT Hawk that was for sale and mentioned on another post!

Actually a pretty clean car, just too pricey for a 4Dr. 6 Cyl.!

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

So then you're saying that's not the stock knob?? Guess I'll have to find a different one for mine

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to it's last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

Comment

Another thing I just noticed, for those of you that are interested in buying: The listing states that it is in fact 2WD

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
            Parish, central NY 13131

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to it's last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

Well all of you GREEN car freaks, here you go it's Seaspray Green like that one and only '63 R2 GT Hawk that was for sale and mentioned on another post!
              I guess I'm not as much of a "green freak" as I thought... while I loved it on the GT, it's OK but doesn't wow me on the Lark as much.

Still, I don't dislike it......

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dwain G.

"Sir, could you take a look at my car? It keeps popping out of second gear"
                Just for you, Dwain!

Craig

Comment

Interesting... I was going to post a thread about the T-86 in my 60 Lark that, on a long downhill coast in second gear, will jump out of gear. Even if I hold the shifter up with a finger, it still pushes out...

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                  X